Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thoughts from the Cellular Device of...(1)

Walking up a street, to which I don't know the name I type into my phone because I don't want to forget this thought. I feel as if I've been accepted into some sort of club, a club where trendy girls in their early 20s make small talk with me that feels neither awkward nor forced. I say this because I got my hair trimmed earlier today and the young trendy girl who cut it got along very well with me. The 45 minutes I sat getting shampooed and snipped at we never ran out of conversation. There were no awkward moments. Then just now I stopped at a local coffee shop as I was scoping out the small suburb of Columbus I now live in and the young and trendy barista who waited on me chatted with me before I ordered and well after I received my coffee. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment