Monday, December 14, 2009

Seems Good?

Long day. Kind of a headache type of day. Moved a carfull of stuff 100 miles north. I only spent half the trip alone, dropped MChinn off in Chillicothe. But the other half was spent thinking, and listening to the best accoustic EP released by any punk band to ever come out of Gainsville, FL(Against Me!, Accoustic EP). I htought about how many times I've made the drive from Portsmouth to Columbus. How I dreamed as a child going to visit dad about living in this city. I looked at the skyline of my new home, and despite the sorrows I feel for leaving my friends, family, and hometown, Icould feel nothing but good feelings. To be honest, I'm excited. Going job hunting tomorrow. Also getting new shoes. This may be good...

More later. Done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment