Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho!

It's so obscenely Christmas right now, less than an hour from christmas morning and I was jus having some thoughts. I'll share them with you.
1. I want my presents NOW!
2. Truckers must hate Christmas, and most holidays come to think of it. Their families gather and they are on the road, alone, without a warm firplace, or cookies, or holiday specials. I thought of this when I went on my christmas adventure today (to Barnes an Noble). I think a new tradition should be that young, attractive women flash truckers on major holidays. Just to brighten theor spirits and let them know they ae loved. I think I'm gonna try to start that....
3. Babies are annoying. Like SO annoying. I went with my father and step mother to my step mothers parents and there was this baby there, and i swear it wa the most obnoxious baby ever. It (or she I suppose) kept falling on people and wouldn't sit still for pictures, and hugged this sweet adorable cat real hard around the neck. It was by far the worst baby ever.
annd 4. I WANT MY PRESENTS! I know I got a new iPod nano to replace the iPod thta was stolen out of my car earlier this fall. I want it so bad and I know what it is, so why make me wait?? I'll tell you why! Sadism! The parents just LOVE all the excitement and what-not of christmas morning, but I would soo prefer if you just give me my present. (That's how my mom did it, it worked out very well)
BTW, heard the new single from Vampire Weekend today. It's called "Cousins", check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment