Sunday, December 13, 2009

One of those moments

Freezing cold, wrapped in another persons blanket, I watch the beginings of a sunrise. My breath hangs in the air, like ghosts of what my life could have been. I silently wonder if the tears on my cheeks will freeze before they can roll off my jaw, I realize this thought is silly. My bare feet shiver in another gust of harsh December air as I wish someone would realize how sad I am in this moment and come save me. Forever the damsel in distress, and the ghosts keep dancing. Loveing relationshps that have been destroyed, A plan for my life life lost to a disillusionment of fun and youth. Whose fault is this? No one but my own. I feel like Rose, floating alone in the Atlantic, left with this feeling of betrayal by the fates. This was never supposed to happen. But what ever goes as planed?

No comments:

Post a Comment