Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Everything's Going So Well"

My second time quoting Moulin Rouge in this blog. That movie is just so quotable. BUT that has nothing to do with what I'M talking, err blogging about...

So my post yesterday was done sitting in the Newport, KY Hooters, before going to see a fantastic band, Deer Tick, play for free in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. It was cold and rainy all day AND I wore a dress, but I wasn't even cold for the hour the we stood outside in the middle of Cincinnati. It was just the magic of the day I suppose. Oh, and another cool thing I forgot to mention was that I got a Darth Vadar(Safari says Darth and Vadar arn't words, which is really heartbreaking) keychain! It was the toy in a McDonalds(also not a word) Happy Meal.

But I'm more focused on the now. Right now it's late, late enough that everyone in the house is asleep, including the cats (who are sleeping on my feet next to each other, soo cute ^_^). For a while Adam and Ryan were snoring in sync which was kinda cool, but does not keep me entertained for long. You see I'm bored, and there isn't much I can do about it. I think all I really can do is catch up on Lost on Hulu(also not recognized by Safari, stupid Safari) and wish I had gone to Mom's to do laundry tonight. I'll get all that done tomorrow though, in preparation for starting my job on Tuesday. Yes, yes, calm down you cheering masses of people rooting for me, I know this is the turning point in the film that happens right before an upbeat song starts in and clips of how things are going so well roll without dialogue, also representing the passing of time.

I'm a fan of this happening as well. River just got her job at Pizza Hut (funny we're both working at pizza places) and hopefully within the next few months we can start looking for places to live. Then we can watch movies, play Little Big Planet, and discuss issues way over our maturity level non stop. Sounds good to me.

BTW here is my favorite Deer Tick song.

No comments:

Post a Comment