Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shamelessly Self Involved

April? APRIL! OH MAN SPRING!

It's springtime so I'm all over the place. Well that and I'm working two jobs, a day and night job, jeez..

I've been outside playing tennis and going out with Danielle and Cortney and Korbin.

Visiting Lance (which I want to do more now that I can afford it)

Wearing my spring/summer dresses ^_^

AND I got chosen to be part of a triad on Pogotribe! (my tribe name? OhLovelyOlivia)
So a lot of mental power is going towards the project and how I can make the world better, well with the help of my lovely triad members! (our triad name TRI-ad-FORCE, lol)

Hopefully I will have my own place within the month and I realize this blog isn't about my witty thoughts and I want it to get back to that, I've just been obscenely busy!

DFTBA and PDBAZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment