Monday, March 8, 2010

Changing Winds Come Whipping Through

I know in my previous post I expressed the desire to be a social worker, but I just found this college and and and....... I'm speechless. Really. It just seems too good to be true.

I looked into admissions and I don't see any reason I shouldn't get in, and a personal interview is a part of the application process. That would be perfect because I could show them that this place seems so perfect for me!

It's in Iowa, which is fine with me, I've been looking to get away, and Iowa is a hell of a lot closer than Oregon. They offer an education program that I'm really interested in, and the university itself is so enviromentally and socially concious, I just love it...

And you know how I found it? I click a random Facebook ad! I've been seeing ads for this place for a while around FB, but I just ignored them. I mean, who cares about FB ads. BUT I decided why not check it out...and oh man I just am overwhelmed with the place. Below is a link...

http://www.mum.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment